SpectroDens is your all-purpose, modern measurement device for every application from pre-press to print. Whether it be in pre-print for verifying proofs, for ongoing quality control at the printing press, during delivery inspection of paper and print products or in a color lab, SpectroDens is exceptionally suitable, whatever your application.
It combines the qualities of a highly accurate spectophotometer and an easy-to-use densitometer. Measurement is spectral, i.e. the entire color information, the spectral fingerprint of the color, is precisely registered.
The device works strictly according to the standards valid for the Graphic Industry. It is particulary good at evaluating the Ugra/FOGRA-media wedge because it toggles between colorimetric measurement without polarization filter and density measurement with filter at the push of a button.
The Windows software SpectroDens Connect supplied with the instrument clearly displays measurement data collected from the USB-port on the computer screen.
- Patented measurement head for exact and direct positioning
- Attractive, ergonomic design
- handy and compact
- Self-explanatory operation
- Large, high-resolution display screen
- Automatic measurement function displays always the relevant values
- Polarization filter insertable by push of a button
- Precise, quick measurement (approx. 1 sec.)
- Approx. 10,000 measurements per battery charge
- Quick recharge on practical charging console